Capital One® Secured MasterCard®
- Build credit with responsible use
- Regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- Your security deposit can get you a line up to $3,000
- You may qualify for a credit line increase based on your payment history and creditworthiness
- Build a financial foundation you can stand on with a card that gets you started
- Use it like any MasterCard credit card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide
|Intro APR Purchases||N/A*|
|Intro APR Balance Transfer||N/A*|
|Regular APR||22.9% Variable*|
|Credit Needed||Limited Credit*|
Credit Score NeededCapital One® Secured MasterCard® is generally for people with Limited Credit, though other factors besides credit score can also determine whether a particular application is accepted. See more Bad Credit offers.
Most Helpful User Review
User ReviewsAverage Rating: 7.0 out of 10 based on 933 user ratings.
Credit LimitIf approved for the card, the issuer will notify you of the credit limit on your card. Please see the Capital One® Secured MasterCard® for complete terms, conditions, and details of the offer.
+ This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.