Capital One® Secured MasterCard®
- No annual fee, with all the credit building benefits
- Unlike a prepaid card, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- Your minimum security deposit gets you a $200 credit line
- You may qualify for a credit line increase based on your payment history and creditworthiness-no additional deposit required
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using our mobile app
- It’s a credit card-accepted at millions of locations worldwide
|Intro APR Purchases||N/A*|
|Intro APR Balance Transfer||N/A*|
|Regular APR||24.9% Variable*|
|Credit Needed||Limited Credit*|
Credit Score NeededCapital One® Secured MasterCard® is generally for people with Limited Credit, though other factors besides credit score can also determine whether a particular application is accepted. See more Bad Credit offers.
Most Helpful User Review
User ReviewsAverage Rating: 7.4 out of 10 based on 1151 user ratings.
Credit LimitIf approved for the card, the issuer will notify you of the credit limit on your card. Please see the Capital One® Secured MasterCard® for complete terms, conditions, and details of the offer.
+ This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.