The following table shows the features, rates, and other key data for the Capital One® Secured MasterCard®
offer in Bad Credit offers.
These terms are updated on a daily basis by the CreditCards.org database. If you wish to apply for the card, you may do so securely on its official website by clicking the Apply Now button below:
- No annual fee, with all the credit building benefits
- Unlike a prepaid card, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- Free access to your credit score and learn how everyday decisions can affect your score using Capital One® Credit Tracker
- Your minimum security deposit gets you a $200 credit line
- You may qualify for a credit line increase based on your payment history and creditworthiness with no additional deposit required
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone, or using our mobile app
- It’s a credit card accepted at millions of locations worldwide
|Intro APR Purchases
|Intro APR Balance Transfer
Credit Score Needed
Capital One® Secured MasterCard® is generally for people with
, though other factors besides credit score can also determine whether a particular application is accepted.
See more Bad Credit offers.
If approved for the card, the issuer will notify you of the credit limit on your card.
Please see the
Capital One® Secured MasterCard®
for complete terms, conditions, and details of the offer.