Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
- Start with no annual fee for the first year; $19 after that
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Use online banking to access your account - even from your smartphone with our mobile app
- Pick the monthly payment due date that works best for you
- Pay however you want–by check, online, or at a local branch, all with no fee
- Get access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Receive extended warranty protection at no charge on eligible items purchased with your credit card
|Intro APR Purchases||N/A*|
|Intro APR Balance Transfer||N/A*|
|Regular APR||24.9% Variable*|
|Annual Fee||$0 intro for first year; $19 after that*|
|Credit Needed||Fair Credit*|
Credit Score NeededCapital One® Platinum Credit Card is generally for people with Fair Credit, though other factors besides credit score can also determine whether a particular application is accepted. See more Capital One offers from all credit card issuers.
Most Helpful User Review
User ReviewsAverage Rating: 7.4 out of 10 based on 305 user ratings.
Credit LimitIf approved for the card, the issuer will notify you of the credit limit on your card. Please see the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card for complete terms, conditions, and details of the offer.
+ Applicants have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. These approved metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.