Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
- Start with no annual fee for the first year; $19 after that
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Use online banking to access your account - even from your smartphone with our mobile app
- Pay by check, online, or at a local branch, all with no fee - and pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Get access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Start building for the future with features that can help you get there
|Intro APR Purchases||N/A*|
|Intro APR Balance Transfer||N/A*|
|Regular APR||24.9% Variable*|
|Annual Fee||$0 intro for first year; $19 after that*|
|Credit Needed||Fair Credit*|
Credit Score NeededCapital One® Platinum Credit Card is generally for people with Fair Credit, though other factors besides credit score can also determine whether a particular application is accepted. See more Capital One offers.
Most Helpful User Review
User ReviewsAverage Rating: 7.8 out of 10 based on 357 user ratings.
Credit LimitIf approved for the card, the issuer will notify you of the credit limit on your card. Please see the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card for complete terms, conditions, and details of the offer.
+ This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.