Chase Sapphire® Card
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening - that's $100 in travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM!
- 2,500 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- 2X points on dining at restaurants and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Points never expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- No Annual Fee!
|Intro APR Purchases||N/A*|
|Intro APR Balance Transfer||N/A*|
|Regular APR||15.99% Variable*|
|Credit Needed||Excellent Credit*|
Credit Score NeededChase Sapphire® Card is generally for people with Excellent Credit, though other factors besides credit score can also determine whether a particular application is accepted. See more Chase offers.
Most Helpful User Review
User ReviewsAverage Rating: 9.0 out of 10 based on 168 user ratings.
Credit LimitIf approved for the card, the issuer will notify you of the credit limit on your card. Please see the Chase Sapphire® Card for complete terms, conditions, and details of the offer.
+ This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.