Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus chip-enabled for enhanced security and wider acceptance
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value – that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Premium Travel and Purchase Protection Benefits, including Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Protection and more
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
|Intro APR Purchases||N/A*|
|Intro APR Balance Transfer||N/A*|
|Regular APR||15.99% Variable*|
|Annual Fee||$0 the first year, then $95*|
|Credit Needed||Excellent Credit*|
Credit Score NeededChase Sapphire Preferred® Card is generally for people with Excellent Credit, though other factors besides credit score can also determine whether a particular application is accepted. See more Chase offers.
Most Helpful User Review
User ReviewsAverage Rating: 9.4 out of 10 based on 354 user ratings.
Credit LimitIf approved for the card, the issuer will notify you of the credit limit on your card. Please see the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card for complete terms, conditions, and details of the offer.
+ This information is provided through a relationship with CreditKarma.com. Credit Karma members have received approvals with these TransUnion New Account credit scores. Please note that because other factors may affect credit card approval, these approval metrics are only guidelines and approval is not guaranteed.