Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express CardIntro APR Purchase
Learn More Credit Needed Excellent/Good
Intro APR Balance TransferN/A
Regular APR15.74% - 24.74% (Variable)
- Get 40,000 miles and 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles by spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of opening a new card.
- Also earn a $100 statement credit by making a Delta purchase with your new card within the first 3 months.
- Receive 3x miles on purchases made directly through hotels and purchases with Delta.
- Receive 2x miles at U.S. supermarkets and at restaurants around the world.
- Receive 1x mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight.
- You can earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles with Status Boost™ by spending $25,000 in purchases within a calendar year. Earn this up to 2 times per year!
- Earn Medallion Qualification Miles to reach Medallion Status, which is different than miles used toward flights.
- No mileage earning limit, and miles don't expire - as long as your account is active every 12 months.
- Receive up to $100 in fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Get a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate every year that you renew your card. (Payment of government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights is required. Additional charges such as baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.)
- Use your card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases (like food, audio headsets, and beverages) and receive a 20% savings via a statement credit.
- You and up to two guests can access the Delta Sky Club® on a Delta flight at the exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual fee of $250.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
- Rates & Fees